Pages

What DOG??

Everyone of us wants to have a dog of our own at one point or another. It may be a small breed of dog or the large one. For me, I want the large breeds. But choosing a dog breed needs a lot of consideration too and I think too much consideration goes to the capacity of the potential owner to provide a decent home for the dog.

Ayosdito.ph is an eCommerce website where you can post an ad about an item you want to sell. There are certain restrictions though about the type of items you can post for sale and I think every site has its own rules and regulations. But the good thing is ad posting in Ayosdito.ph is for FREE!!! :)

I was browsing the website today and I saw an ad about a puppy for sale. It's not an ordinary puppy but a chow chow breed puppy. I was drooling over the photo posted along with the details of how to contact the seller. The puppy was so cute and cuddly because of it's thick hair. I really wanted to have my own puppy ever since but as of now, I still can't afford to have one. I don't have my own place yet and not to mention that it will need a lot of money to take good care of the puppy. As I've heard from a friend before that having a dog is also like having a baby. It's costly and needs a lot of your attention. For now, I'll just be contented in looking at those photos over the internet and look forward to the day that I can afford to buy and raise a Chow chow puppy of my own.

The photo of the Chow chow puppy for sale posted on Ayosdito.ph

Chow chow dog photo I've seen from Dogsphotos.tk website
I'm not sure if Chow chow belongs to the large breeds of dogs but nevertheless, I still do want to have one in the future. :) How about you? What breed of dog you want to have in the future?

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment