Pages

Almost Here

I was out yesterday with my son, Kurt. We went to the downtown part of Davao and as we passed by the Bankerohan Bridge, I saw lots of colorful flags along the side and that reminds me that the yearly Kadayawan Festival is almost here. I've been living here for almost half my life but I don't go out that much during the festival. I don't have much patience when it comes to the traffic, noise and the weather. Actually, the hot weather is the major factor. hahaha...

DURIAN...YUMMY! :)

Last year, I've remembered that my friend Steph and I went to SM City grounds around 2:00 PM to watch the floral float display and checked out the Agri-Trade Fair and Horticulture Exhibit at the same venue. It wasn't a planned get together. We were bored and so stressed out of the school works that we've decided to chill out. We had fun seeing the beautiful orchids and of course eating the famous durian. The highlight of our bonding moment was we had tried out the Henna tattoo. We passed by a booth that offers henna tattoo and sells native products at the same time, a guy offered us to have a henna tattoo and we've decided to try it out. It was a fun having my first ever henna tattoo experience.

HENNA TATTOO SESSION ;)
THE SHOP WHERE WE HAD OUR HENNA TATTOO
POMELO, MANGOSTEEN, LANZONES & RAMBUTAN


THE FLORAL FLOAT BY LBC
I don't have much adventures to tell about the Kadayawan last year but I'm hoping that I can experience more of the Kadayawan Festival this year so that I can share more of it with you.

Keep posted!

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment